The tournament wristband is the ticket to many experiences
The smart Helsinki Cup wristband brings a totally new dimension to the tournament and is highly practical. All participants in the Helsinki Cup will receive their own tournament wristband, which can be registered on the Helsinki Cup mobile app or at Helsinki Cup website.
Players can put money on their accounts before the tournament even begins and by activating the smart wristband for their own accounts, they can use it to pay for purchases at Helsinki Cup kiosks and sales outlets. There is no need to carry any cash, and any money left over after the tournament will be refunded. Parents can also register themselves on the Helsinki Cup mobile app to keep track of their children’s accounts and purchases, and to load more money onto the wristband if necessary.
The wristband also acts as a meal ticket for the teams that have paid for meals in advance. The wristband also allows entry into the Helsinki Cup disco, Helsinki Zoo (Korkeasaari) and the final matches on Saturday.
The smart Helsinki Cup wristbands are given out at the tournament office to the person responsible for each team during registration (team players + four background staff). The wristbands are designed so that they do not interfere with play. For safety reasons, players should not remove their wristbands while they are still in the tournament.
In case you want to load money to the wristband, here is how to do it:
- Check your wristbands personal ID
- Download the Helsinki Cup mobile app and go to “User Account”
- Login and choose the amount of money you would like to load.
- Complete a payment transaction through online bank service and the downloaded amount automatically loads to the wristband
- Players can use the wristband to pay for purchases at Helsinki Cup kiosks and sales outlets. Any money left over after the tournament will be refunded.
Helsinki Cup Tournament App!
Helsinki Cup application gives an access to the tournament benefits. Updated version available soon!