A quick-guide for teams heading to the Olympic Stadium
Welcome to the Olympic Stadium
First of all – awesome that your team has the chance to play at the Helsinki Olympic Stadium! Due to the prevailing conditions and in order to enable a functional match to take place, below you’ll find a few practical things related to the matches played in thestadium. Thank you in advance for reading the instructions.
Entrance and exit
- The entrance to the stadium is for everyone from the same place: the door of the Olympic Stadium players’ lobby (the same door that leads to the Helsinki Cup tournament office)
- After the match, please avoid unnecessary presence in the stadium area
- The auditorium is accessed at the field-side doors of the player lobby. When you look to the left of the doors, you see the stairs to the A-auditorium. From the stairs on the right, there is an exit from the auditorium to the same player lobby
- All members of the audience should use the stadium A-auditorium
Players and staff
- The locker rooms are only available in the finals – please take this into account when you arrive at the stadium
- We kindly ask that you arrive to warm up at the stadium about 30 minutes before the start of the match. Warm-up takes place with artificial turf mats placed at the end of the grass area and in the end areas of the stadium. Avoid doing warm-up in other areas due to passage to the auditorium and other activities
- The interchange areas will be located on the side of a large lawn – the central area of the lawn is for referees only
In case you have any questions, please contact:
Lotta Peitsi – email@example.com – +358 40 5768336
Lassi Paju – firstname.lastname@example.org – +358 40 6408750
Helsinki Cup Tournament App!
Helsinki Cup application gives an access to the tournament benefits. Updated version available soon!