Besides Football: Explore Helsinki (with kids)
Helsinki offers visitors an endless number of possibilities and exciting things to do. Helsinki is a relatively compact city whose activities are easily accessible either by walk or by the city’s brilliant public transport.
- The capital of Finland, with about 650,000 inhabitants
- One of the fastest growing cities in Europe
- Excellent accessibility, either by air or by ferry
- Plenty to do: amusement park (Linnanmäki), a zoo (Korkeasaari), museums, shopping, and countless sightseeing
- Known for safety, clean air, and nature – sustainability is the goal!
MyHelsinki list: A Few Highlights Worth Exploring
When looking for activities in Helsinki, Myhelsinki.fi is your destination. Find up-to-date information about Helsinki topped with excellent tips from local residents.
Tip! Create your own MyHelsinki list: select favorite destinations, activities, and events. Share it with your team! Start here
Helsinki Cup Tournament App!
Helsinki Cup application gives an access to the tournament benefits. Updated version available soon!